3D Modeling & CAD Drawings IPTCI's new CAD and 3D modeling feature allows you to view drawings for all of our products, and gives you the option to download it, email it or import it in a file format that is acceptable to your specific software.
IPTCI's high temperature bearing inserts are designed for applications up to 400° F (continuous), 450° F (intermittent). These special insert bearings can be used in any of our gray iron, plated, or stainless housings.
IPTCI's HUC inserts consist of the following:
- Specially heat treated rings.
- C4 Internal Clearance - To accommodate thermal expansion.
- Silicone Rubber Seals - Offering excellent long term heat resistance.
- B-type seal configuration for wash down protection.
- High temperature, H-1 food grade grease with operating range of -45° F to +450° F.
- Black oxide finish, for additional corrosion resistance.